Video Cruise Review: Silhouette - Western - March 8-15, 2015

BILL-WI

Another wonderful video Bill, and love the addition of 'Mr. Bill'! ((:D))

Henry and I are doing the exact same itinerary on the Silhouette following our transatlantic on her this fall (Nov. 15th). Can't wait!

Thanks for the kind words Holly. I know you and Henry will love your time on the Silhouette

Bill - Thanks for a great video review!!! DW & I will be sailing on Silhouette a week from tomorrow, doing the West itinerary - can not wait. I notice that you list your home as "north of Milwaukee". I was just wondering where? We live in suburban Chicago, but have a summer home on Lake Winnebago just north of Fond du Lac.

Thanks for watching and the kind words! Have a great cruise. We live 10 miles north of downtown Milwaukee...the North Shore area...

Wonderful video review, thanks for posting it.

Thanks for watching and the kind words!

Another great video, Bill. thank you so much. I felt I was back on Silhouette. Love that ship.

Thanks for watching and the kind words! Silhouette is my favorite "S" Class ship.

Bill,

Enjoyed the video very much. We are cruising on the Silhouette on a TA this fall.

Really looking forward to it.

Diane

Thanks for watching and the kind words! I think you will be cruising with my friends Holly and Henry...

BILL

What a great video. We were waiting to board when you were getting off. We are not great picture takers so enjoying yours put us right back on that beautiful ship.

From what I'm reading you have done other videos...where can I find them.

You are a true pro....

What a great video. We were waiting to board when you were getting off. We are not great picture takers so enjoying yours put us right back on that beautiful ship.

From what I'm reading you have done other videos...where can I find them.

You are a true pro....

Thanks for watching and for the kind words. The rest of my videos are here http://www.youtube.com/user/billwi/videos

Hi Bill,

Truly enjoyed your review. Have sailed the Silhouette twice, have been to several of the same islands. Looking forward to our next cruise in a few weeks!

Vickie (an EME'er)

Glad you enjoyed the video. Thanks for watching. Have fun on the EME cruise. I'll be on the Quantum in a few weeks, so stayed tuned for one more video...

BILL

Edited by BILL-WI

Thanks so much for your review. Can't wait to experience the Silhouette in the near future.

Glad you liked the video. Have a great time on the Silhouette!

Great video! Thanks so much for sharing. We love the Silhouette and can't wait to sail on her again!

I love all the "S" class ships, but Silhouette is my favorite! The crew is fabulous!

Nice video! We were on the same cruise.

Thanks for watching...did you enjoy the cruise?

BILL