Bottomless Bubbles question

vtowncruiser

Hi -

We have purchased the unlimited soda option the past 2 cruises on the Triumph. And we also purchased the tall skinny souvenir tumbler glass. My question to you all is this...if we purchase the unlimited soda option again, are we allowed to bring those same souveneir cups we purchased last time rather than having to buy another one? I would think we could since we are purchasing the unlimited soda option but you know what happens when you assume!😄

Please let me know if you know the answer. We leave on Monday and trying to figure out what to pack.

Thanks!

We have brought our cups to reuse as well. However, if you getting the Bottomless bubbles can't you purchase the cup for $3.00? Anyone know how much they are? If your not purchasing the Bottomless Bubble you can still purchase the cups but I'm wondering how much they are?

Anyone have any ideas?

Sue

I haven't bought the bottomless bubbles the last couple of cruises. In the past when we did they gave us the souvenir mug. Are they no longer giving you a souvenir cup?

Carnival has never given a mug as part of the package at least since 2003 when I started cruising with them. Royal Caribbean and Celebrity yes. Carnival no.

Carnival has never given a mug as part of the package at least since 2003 when I started cruising with them. Royal Caribbean and Celebrity yes. Carnival no.

Maybe I am thinking of Princess and RCCL. I stopped doing the bubbles program on any ship due to the fact I don't drink that much soda. Thanks for input.

Maybe I am thinking of Princess and RCCL. I stopped doing the bubbles program on any ship due to the fact I don't drink that much soda. Thanks for input.

Very well could be. It's hard to keep them all separate sometimes. I drink the mess out of some Diet Coke so I definitely come out ahead!

You don't HAVE to have a cup/mug to put your soda in when you purchase bottomless bubbles right? I have no intention on lugging around a mug with me everywhere I go if I want soda. I hope they still just give you a glass or plastic cup of soda when you ask and not require you to have a mug. :confused:

You don't HAVE to have a cup/mug to put your soda in when you purchase bottomless bubbles right? I have no intention on lugging around a mug with me everywhere I go if I want soda. I hope they still just give you a glass or plastic cup of soda when you ask and not require you to have a mug. :confused:

You do NOT need a mug. They will give you a glass.

• 3 weeks later...