Dcl summer release next week

DISNEY FANTASY

Yes, moki'smommy, Disney Fantasy is correct. DCL did post that they will be releasing the summer schedule next week. Can't wait to see the itineraries. Hoping for a ship out of NYC, although doubtful about that one. But also interested in an Iceland/Norway cruise if there is one at the end of June or in July.

Usually am on CC checking for NCL but thinking about a Disney Cruise. Checked here for the first time and so thrilled to see that meanness is everywhere.

Weather forecasters all over the world are incorrect in their predictions every day.

Unbelievable that someone is so rude.

Usually am on CC checking for NCL but thinking about a Disney Cruise. Checked here for the first time and so thrilled to see that meanness is everywhere.

Weather forecasters all over the world are incorrect in their predictions every day.

Unbelievable that someone is so rude.

As is the case with most social media sites, there are many personalities involved when communicating with others.

While this site isn’t quite as active as other Disney cruise boards, there are people who post with years of experience cruising on DCL. There are also posters who post with the “authority” of the royal “we”. Making it seem like they speak for Disney Cruise Lines.

This often leads to conflicting opinions, and jabs at each other. Sometimes those who always post “I am the only correct” opinions get called out when they make mistakes. It seems like we’re being rude. But it’s really just like siblings trying to be the top banana.

Personally, I find moki’smommy to be quite informative and helpful in pretty much everything she posts. Other posters are quite judgmental in what/how they post. I think that’s what keeps the numbers of people posting here low.

Please feel free to visit us here often, and you may find out a little more about the dynamics that hover over anyone posting here.

Thanks, guys. I figured it was probably best not to enter the fray again, although I did find the comparison with a weather forecaster (a trained professional using all of his skill as well as assistance from such as the US Weather Service) to be a poor comparison to someone who posts his own assumptions and then deletes them when they prove to be erroneous to be interesting.

Find a Cruise

Looking for the new 2016 cruises? You can book these itineraries as early as 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 26, 2015.

Is that the time for the general public to be able to book? Gold and Platinum castaway members should be able to do so a day earlier.

Are there any of you gold or platinum people who will be able to let the rest of us know the dates and itineraries a day early even though we cannot book that soon? Would be helpful to have a day or two to mull over before the time to book. Thanks

Are there any of you gold or platinum people who will be able to let the rest of us know the dates and itineraries a day early even though we cannot book that soon? Would be helpful to have a day or two to mull over before the time to book. Thanks

If you go here: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/ Scott has posted what the announcements were this morning.

Is that the time for the general public to be able to book? Gold and Platinum castaway members should be able to do so a day earlier.

Gold and Platinum can book tomorrow (3/25) by phone. Everyone else can book 3/26 by phone or on-line.

This will be our first time booking as gold. Just to be clear, we won't know the prices until we call tomorrow AM? I have narrowed to 3 cruises but the price will be key if or which I book.

You will not know the price till you are on the phone. On day 1, prices can increase VERY quickly. I had one cruise go up $800 between the time I saw it on line and the time I got a DCL rep on the phone (Panama Canal EB 2005). Now I let my TA make reservations for me which are "held" till I see them and confirm that I want them charged to my card.

People will start posting prices tomorrow, but again, they sometimes increase quickly.

You will not know the price till you are on the phone. On day 1' date=' prices can increase VERY quickly. I had one cruise go up $800 between the time I saw it on line and the time I got a DCL rep on the phone (Panama Canal EB 2005). Now I let my TA make reservations for me which are "held" till I see them and confirm that I want them charged to my card.

People will start posting prices tomorrow, but again, they sometimes increase quickly.[/quote']

Thanks Mokismommy. So should I start calling at like 7:45am?

Having only done Caribbean cruises, the 12 night Med/Greek Isles looks interesting. I am sure the price will be outta of my range, but we shall see tomorrow. :eek:

That's what I'm thinking too. We would love to book the Med/Greek isles but I'm already thinking is will be too expensive for our budget :(

That's what I'm thinking too. We would love to book the Med/Greek isles but I'm already thinking is will be too expensive for our budget :(

I'm not sure this will be super expensive as it isn't the first time it is offered in some form. The ship has docked at some of the Greek islands in 2 previous years.

I don't know when to tell you to start calling. My TA will handle it for me and I've always been very pleased with their success. Yes, they have different phone numbers to use than the public, but they always seem to get everyone booked early and at good ratesl