Printing your luggage labels.

solostar

I can,t get on to my "cruise personaliser" as it says my details are wrong, they are not ! But I can get on to my husbands and I have printed off our E tickets in both our names. When I try to print the luggage labels I can only print them with my husbands name on them, is this OK ? Thanks for your help.

I had the same problem when I printed our tickets. However, I then looked at the top of the page for the tickets and it says passenger one and passenger two, just go on each one and hopefully tickets will come up for both of you.

There's the luggage labels that you print off from the cruise personaliser, and there's the luggage labels that come in the brochure with you're holiday details. Do you specifically have to use BOTH labels?

Also, I will be travelling to the port via an intercruises coach. Do my labels both have to be affixed before going on the coach? I think they add a separate label on as well.

Seems an excessive amount of labelling to me :rolleyes:

I did use a local travel agent, as did our friends,but they have had their tickets by post. I had an e-mail to say that mine were ready to download. No problem with getting 2 seperate e tickets, its just the luggage labels, no tabs showing 2 passengers on top of that page. But as Brian suggests the name on luggage label isn,t important and as it is on the underside of label you can,t see it anyway. It does tell you to attach another label with your name and contact info on , so I will do that, Thanks all.

There's the luggage labels that you print off from the cruise personaliser, and there's the luggage labels that come in the brochure with you're holiday details. Do you specifically have to use BOTH labels?

Also, I will be travelling to the port via an intercruises coach. Do my labels both have to be affixed before going on the coach? I think they add a separate label on as well.

Seems an excessive amount of labelling to me :rolleyes:

Use just the labels that come with the holiday information brochure. These should be attached before getting on the coach as your luggage is offloaded for you from the coach and delivered to your cabin.

The luggage labels you print off are for those that have "gone green" and dont have a holiday information brochure or if you have a late change of cabin.

You only need one label per case.

Brian

I would always put 2 labels on my case. it only happened once, but I spent a very tearful evening on the Oriana wondering what I was going to wear on Formal nights, before my case turned up in the luggage room on deck 5, as the one and only label had come off.

I can,t get on to my "cruise personaliser" as it says my details are wrong, they are not ! But I can get on to my husbands and I have printed off our E tickets in both our names. When I try to print the luggage labels I can only print them with my husbands name on them, is this OK ? Thanks for your help.

Over the name on the label it says 'lead passenger name' so I presume all labels are printed in this name.Next cruise Britannia 11th April.