Live from Voyager of the seas - ask away!

We are on deck 8 room 8656 - balcony room, so we will also have breakfast on the balcony. Ive read some pretty bad reviews about VoS but we are going in with an open mind and will enjoy the experience no matter what. Its what you make it I believe.

Ive heard the coffee is pretty bad, any suggestions on where to get the best coffee?

Don't listen to the reviews, the only issue was the mdr, but if you sort it out on day 1 you will be fine. Loving the cruise, you will really enjoy it. The flow rider has been a great hit with us. We are on deck 10 with a junior suite.

Enjoy your cruise.

Is there more movement on the higher decks? Do you have any photos of the daily compass activities they have on baord?

Yes, more movement on hgher decks, and at the forward and aft ends of the ship.

Is there more movement on the higher decks? Do you have any photos of the daily compass activities they have on baord?

These would be nice to see.....if someone has just come off of Voyager, who was the Cruise Director and the Activity Manager for your cruise?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Are there dining packages available for the specialty restaurants on the Voyager like they have offered on some of the other Ships previously?

We have bought them on the Radiance before, but having sailed pretty much with Princess the last two years I am out of the loop a little.

We are sailing in December and would like to plan....

Thanks

Are there dining packages available for the specialty restaurants on the Voyager like they have offered on some of the other Ships previously?

We have bought them on the Radiance before, but having sailed pretty much with Princess the last two years I am out of the loop a little.

We are sailing in December and would like to plan....

Thanks

To my knowledge, this dining package is available on all ships:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/dining_discount_packages.pdf

• 2 weeks later...