Carnival Pride, opinions on cabins

jolyroger

Hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th next yr,and after looking at different ships and ports I'm thinking the pride out of Baltimore may be it.

Drive away for us which is great..Definatly a balcony ..possibly a suite or junior!!(hay its our 20th)

We love the Spirit Class ships, and will be back on the Pride in two weeks. Only advice I can give you is try to book a cabin on decks 5,6, or 7, so there are only cabins above and below you. This will eliminate any possibilities of noise issues.

Hi Kerri!!! We cruised with you on the Breeze two years ago:D:D

We did however, cruise on the Pride the year before that.

We took Amtrak down from CT. Easy Peasy.:D

At the time, I really did NOT like the ship's décor..

Just very dark.

Especially NOW, after cruising on the Breeze for two years straight, and now you are going on Sunshine, which has the same décor.

You will be going back to old orange rooms.:mad:

But, now she got the 2.0 and she has piqued my interest again.....lol

We had an extended balcony which was nice. Cabin 8228 on the Panorama Deck.

She also got new slides, which look really nice.

Are the kids going with you two, or just the two of you?

Either way, you will be on a cruise ship, so you will have a GREAT time.

Let us know what you choose.

Good Luck!!!:D:D

We LOVED the Pride. She was our first cruise ship in 2013. It was our babymoon :)

We're actually taking her again next May for our first family cruise with our two little ones.

We had an extended balcony aft. It had the best views. I loved just sitting out there and watching the ships wake. We were on the 6th deck. The only negative I found was we were in the middle of a tropical storm and you could definitley feel it in our room. Especially at night.

Have a great time!

Edited by CruizinMama1026

Hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th next yr,and after looking at different ships and ports I'm thinking the pride out of Baltimore may be it.

Drive away for us which is great..Definatly a balcony ..possibly a suite or junior!!(hay its our 20th)

Definitely an ocean suite, Main Deck, Aft (I think that's what it was) there were steps outside on one side of it, but no one ever used them. My favorite cabin ever. Or, a balcony, Aft, for us at least, on the Main or Upper decks 5,6,7 as someone else mentioned.

The 9a & 9b are great cabins. A little larger with bigger balconies. Got upgraded to one once & have booked them twice since. I love this class ship even their regular balconies are deeper than the other class ships.

Enjoy your cruise

Hay there right back KPfromCT!! Yes we got real spoiled by the Breeze, god I loved that ship!! Which was why we booked the Sunshine with all the new 2.0 looks like a mini breeze! Anywho, just the hubby and I next yr , so that in itself is fabulous!!! I did look at the extended balconies and they look very nice !! Just being able to avoid the added expence of flights, is great, why I would not mind spending a lil extra on a cabin..So any opinions im taking them all in!!

Edited by jolyroger

We cruised on the Pride in Feb (2015). I had read so many bad reports on CC regarding this ship prior to the cruise that I got a little nervous. Needles to say, we had a great time. Great ship, service, staff, shows. We liked it all! We stayed on deck 7 balcony in the back. A little more motion back there but great location. It was 2 decks up to serenity and lido and 3 decks down to MDR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk