Booking Question.

tdmullins

I have not sailed with Carnival in a few years, but looking at booking the Sunshine. What is the free upgrades listed on the site when I choose my fare? I can not find anywhere on the site that explains what it technically is.

Thanks!

If you are talking about the free two category upgrade, its not really all that much. It is considered in the same class, so inside to inside, OV to OV, etc. It will usually just be moving from forward or aft to midship or possibly a floor or two higher, but never inside to balcony, etc.

If you pick that fare and continue with your booking you will see what cabin you end up with and the price.

It probably just means going up a deck without paying extra not really going up to another type of cabin like from ocean view to balcony etc.

Thanks guys! That is the info I needed!

BTW, I don't usually do travel agents because I need to have more control over my reservation than they alllow. And I could have asked the Carnival Planner that keeps calling me since I went online to look at the bookings..lol.:D But I don't have a date yet and knew they would try to get be to book when I talk to them.

Thanks again! Now to go read some Sunshine reviews!