parking in boston

deck hand 1978

Has anyone had any problems finding parking in boston on cruise day in the parking garage across the street from the terminal.Also will I need a passport for the cruise to Bermuda on may 1st.As you can see this is my first big trip on a ship.Worked on a tug boat got to bring big ships in and out of the harbor but never got to sail on one can't wait.

If you are staying in boston the night before, many motels will allow parking there for a much reduced fee.( at same hotel) We just did that in sept,,, $50 for whole week vs $16/day at pier. My friends left vehicle in lot tho with no issues. It is police patrolled. Have fun-you will love cru:Dising!

You should plan to arrive at Black Falcon Cruise terminal around 9:00 - 9:30. Most of those on the cruise the week ahead of you who parked in the parking garage will have left vacating spaces for the new group of cruisers. Plan according to disembarkation time, getting their luggage, clearing Customs and getting their car out of the garage.

Certified birth certificate and government issued photo ID (drivers license) suffice for cruising what is termed a closed loop cruise..... yours is one. Should you have an emergency and need to fly home from Bermuda, you cannot do so without a passport. All international flights require passports.

Edited by sail7seas

If you are staying in boston the night before, many motels will allow parking there for a much reduced fee.( at same hotel) We just did that in sept,,, $50 for whole week vs $16/day at pier. My friends left vehicle in lot tho with no issues. It is police patrolled. Have fun-you will love cru:Dising!

Of course, leaving your car at a motel means paying cab fare to and from the pier - which has to be added to that $50 -- and putting up with the hassle of getting a cab at each end. Convenience and your time are worth something.