Got a new deal offered

Minoushka

mmemichele, I would not worry about Istanbul. We were there during Iraq war and during a Nato meeting and never felt threatened. Traffic was horrific during Nato ie. even worse than usual, but, with proper preparation we saw everything we wanted. If the deal is to your satisfaction I would go for it. BTW we also were on the Turquoise Coast during Iraq. The people couldn't have been nicer or more happy to see us.

mmemichele, I would not worry about Istanbul. We were there during Iraq war and during a Nato meeting and never felt threatened. Traffic was horrific during Nato ie. even worse than usual, but, with proper preparation we saw everything we wanted. If the deal is to your satisfaction I would go for it. BTW we also were on the Turquoise Coast during Iraq. The people couldn't have been nicer or more happy to see us.

Traffic is always horrible in Istanbul. But Istanbul is more European than Asian even if it spans both.

Actually right now I would not be unhappy to go to Tunisia. But since I am booked on the Riviera sailing a week from this Wednesday I am rather stuck! I think that the cruise lines are doing a huge CYA operation in pulling their cruises from Tunisia and I don't blame them. but the best thing any of us can do to help the Tunisians fight these monsters is to travel there... it is a wonderful country.

Michelle, I have a cruise on O Riviera 9/2016 for Adriatic along with Greek Isles and an overnight in Istanbul. I really was not happy about the Istanbul port (I have been there and I love it) and due to the fabulous itinerary prior, I booked it anyway. You always have the option of staying on the ship if you feel uneasy and just being in the harbor and watching the activity is a pleasure in itself. I would go for it !

From Istanbul to Lisbon ..3499$ air and cruise in May ....bbut im not ready to go to Turkey .....it is aparently not safe

Tunisia has been scrapped

But good offer

I guess its not selling well

Yes, they're also offering a reduced single supplement on this cruise (and others). I wouldn't hesitate a second to go back to Istanbul!

Would you mind listing the "other" reduced single supplement sailings:)

Thank you.

Don't worry about the above request as I received the list via my TA today. Thank you anyway.:)