Best all inclusive beach???

fl4delis

Porting in cozumel in 33 days with a group of 6 adults who love to party and have a good time. What's the best all inclusive beach not too far from port?

For a party beach and AI... go with Mr Sanchos. It is about a 10-minute taxi ride from the port.

There are about 100 threads here comparing Nachi Cocum, Mr. Sanchos, Playa Mia and the myriad of other beach clubs. Generally because of the All-inclusive factor, Nachi and Sanchos are compared the most.

Some people love Nachi, Some like Sanchos. Do a quick search or even just scroll down and you'll see lots of people talking about them.

That being said, the consensus for them seems to be that Nachi is more "adult" and Relaxing, where Sanchos is more "Family - kids" and party atmosphere.

Can someone tell about the Hotel El near the port in Coz? Nice pool? Good drinks? Bathrooms clean? Snorkeling on their beach? thanks, leave in a few days.

Here is my review from earlier and the search engine at the top of this forum will give you further posts.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44884363&postcount=2

Bathrooms, food and drink were fine. We haven't snorkled there but plenty of people do. If you have any further questions I will try and answer although it is probably 18 months or so since I was last there.

• 2 weeks later...

My hubbie,myself and our 19year old son just participated in the cooking class at Playa Mia. It was probably the best family excursion we've had at Cozumel. For $65 pp we had transportation to & from pier, delish cooking class, all you can drink and use of the resort. The class was great and the drinks were flowing. Our son had a great time too. He can't wait to make the 3 course meal for his girlfriend. They enjoyed the water activities after the class & lunch I sat at the beach and enjoyed a nap. We left when we wanted. Our other son booked all you can eat & drink at Playa Mia thru RCL payed more and had less time at resort. Our food was fresh and tasty. The other food was buffet style food.