Emerald Princess Aft D735 pics please

gailjen

I've just booked D735 on Emerlad Princess, I'm interested to see any photos especially of the Pullman bed down. Or could anyone advise which way the Pullman comes down in the cabin

Also which side of the cabin is the main beds on?

Thanks in advance 🚢

Not relevant to your request, and hopefully you will not take this as criticism, but can I suggest that you put a carriage return between some of the cruise history in your signature.

I say this because having four images side by side in your signature forces the display page width to exceed a normal screen, which makes the text of yours and everyone else's post in the thread more difficult to read as they scroll off the right hand side of the page.

As I say, not a criticism. Just trying to be helpful and help you make your posts easier to read.

Not relevant to your request, and hopefully you will not take this as criticism, but can I suggest that you put a carriage return between some of the cruise history in your signature.

I say this because having four images side by side in your signature forces the display page width to exceed a normal screen, which makes the text of yours and everyone else's post in the thread more difficult to read as they scroll off the right hand side of the page.

As I say, not a criticism. Just trying to be helpful and help you make your posts easier to read.

Hi, I've completed what you said & hope the page has gone slimmer for you, I can't tell as on my iPad each ship is on top of each other in a vertical stack :)

Go to Youtube and search for D734 and/or D735. There are some videos there.

I've seen a few but non with sight of the Pullman, just curious which way it is in the cabin

I don't think those cabins hold more than two, do you have the right number.

I do & they've confirmed its a Pullman rather than a rollaway, it shows on the deck plans as a triangle which is an upper...

Unless anyone has stayed in this cabin & confirm otherwise......glad of any info :)

We sailed in the suite next door and peeked a look at the balcony. It appeared to be lengthy and well covered. I'm pretty sure you can have the cabin steward open the gate between the balconies. We were interested in that cabin for my daughter and her DH on a future cruise.

It has the normal aft advantages of being 'off the beaten path' and a great view.

We sailed in the suite next door and peeked a look at the balcony. It appeared to be lengthy and well covered. I'm pretty sure you can have the cabin steward open the gate between the balconies. We were interested in that cabin for my daughter and her DH on a future cruise.

It has the normal aft advantages of being 'off the beaten path' and a great view.

Thanks John, I was wondering about the gate leading to the no-mans land balcony, will defo pursue getting it opened.

It's also nice having that public balcony around the sides, handy if you need to see what going on.

Still would like to see a pic of the Pullman down if anyone could oblige :):)