Legend of the seas--soft drink package

Leaving Monday 3-30-15 for 15 night Panama Canal cruise on the Legend . We usually get 2 soda packages but have never been onboard for this many days.

I thought we would try to do without soda except for a few singles purchased for the 1st week and get the packages for the next week ,as I never feel we get our money worth ,having to purchase 3 or more sodas,each, daily,to break even .

Does anyone know if we can purchase this partial trip ????---Thanks

Leaving Monday 3-30-15 for 15 night Panama Canal cruise on the Legend . We usually get 2 soda packages but have never been onboard for this many days.

I thought we would try to do without soda except for a few singles purchased for the 1st week and get the packages for the next week ,as I never feel we get our money worth ,having to purchase 3 or more sodas,each, daily,to break even .

Does anyone know if we can purchase this partial trip ????---Thanks

This should answer your question Can we purchase the package for selected days?

If you haven't already done so, why not drop the LOS- FLL to SAN/Panama Canal March 30 2015 roll call and say hi.

First off, you are going to LOVE the cruise! We did the 15 night eastbound in December and had a fantastic time. I just wanted to give a little warning about the soda availability on the ship. If you are used to the ships with the freestyle/self-serve machines you might find it a little annoying. The only place to get soda before 11am is the pool bar which seemed to be a bit a pain as most of the excursions we had left early and it was very difficult to get that caffeine to avoid the dreaded caffeine headache come noon-1pm.. Had I known this ahead of time I would've just brought a 6-pack with me for those early mornings and probably saved DW from a few grumpy moments. Anyhow, have a great trip!