Regal D424

Italy52

Karen...that is the exact cabin we will be in 3 weeks from now. We were in an angled balcony cabin on the Royal (same as Regal) and the balcony was significantly larger than the regular balcony and that is why we have booked D424 for our Regal cruise April 15. You will enjoy the location and extra room for sure.

Judy from SW Florida

Karen...that is the exact cabin we will be in 3 weeks from now. We were in an angled balcony cabin on the Royal (same as Regal) and the balcony was significantly larger than the regular balcony and that is why we have booked D424 for our Regal cruise April 15. You will enjoy the location and extra room for sure.

Judy from SW Florida

Judy, Thanks for putting me at ease, I appreciate it. If you have a picture, or take a picture, can you post it to this thread --- I would appreciate it.

Thank you again for responding to my post.

Have a wonderful cruise.

• 3 months later...

Thank you for any information on Regal D424, including pix. We will be in this cabin in November and I could not find any information on the Princess Cabin Compilation spreadsheet. (Not sure if it's me :( or the Spreadsheet:confused)

I have a picture of it on my Ipad. I'm on my laptop right now. As soon as I can find the link, I will try and attach it here. The picture I have is actually D425 on the Royal which would be the same as D424 on Royal or Regal, just opposite sides of the ship.

The balcony looks great. Let me see what I can do. I'm not too techie.

Edited by MichelleinOC

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
We have D424 on the Regal next month , how was the cabin?

We will know before I do.:):):) Our cruise is in December. I've read some other threads and heard all great reviews. It's on the opposite side of the seawalk so no issues there and the balcony is good from what I have read. Come back and let us know what you think.:):)