Regal Inside Cabin - hallway?

janie315

I am looking at the different decks for the inside cabins. Is that a hallway between the inside cabins? There is a space between the inside cabins and was curious to know if that was a hallway! Hope I explained this clearly!

Are you looking for a hallway for cross ship passage between port and starboard? My recollection is that the cross ship passageways will be where the stairs and elevators are, which is typically only 3 places, forward, mid and aft. Non cabin areas off the hallway are usually crew access or office area, storage, electrical or housekeeping closet, or other non passenger access areas.

Is that what you wanted to know?

Edited by hpeabody

I am looking at the different decks for the inside cabins. Is that a hallway between the inside cabins? There is a space between the inside cabins and was curious to know if that was a hallway! Hope I explained this clearly!

No hallway. That is a crew only area.

Regal insides open to the same hallway as the outsides - no "inside hallways" like on other lines.

However, unlike other Princess ships, Regal cabin doors are NOT directly across the hall from one another - so you don't see into your neighbours cabin when both doors open AND if you are booking family inside and outside the doors will not be opposite. Both good and bad depending on if you are with the folks across the hall.

If you look on Aloha Deck aft - Cabins A714, A715, 716,717 etc. There is a white line down the middle of the page....those inside cabin that looks to me like their own private hall way to access these cabins. What do you think or has anyone had one of these cabins and can let me know. Thanks!!

If you look on Aloha Deck aft - Cabins A714, A715, 716,717 etc. There is a white line down the middle of the page....those inside cabin that looks to me like their own private hall way to access these cabins. What do you think or has anyone had one of these cabins and can let me know. Thanks!!

Nope. The white area is crew only. We were in R526 and the white area all around there is crew only.

Thanks - It just looked like cabins A714 and A 715 were across the hall from each other.....but they are around the corner! Princess told me it was a hallway....but sometimes you get mis-information from them. Thanks everyone!