Quick Shuttle 2015 Schedule

Roz

Anyone know when Quick Shuttle will be posting their new schedule for 2015? Alaska cruise season and spring repositioning cruises are right around the corner.

Roz

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked again....April 6 and still the old schedule. My repo cruise is April 28 - May 1, so I'm going to have to call them to get this scheduled and paid for.

Roz

Just checked again....April 6 and still the old schedule. My repo cruise is April 28 - May 1, so I'm going to have to call them to get this scheduled and paid for.

Roz

You can still book online, we arrive on May 1 also and they pick up at Pan Pacific on that day so you have to click on that and not Canada Place. I called and was told to do that and it worked.

flatrateforhire.com

is the right website. Quickshuttle while going port to airport is good there are better and faster options.

boltbus.com

now operates direct to Seattle from downtown Vancouver. It stops near the light rail station in Seattle making getting to the airport pretty easy.

Amtrak.com

is still the nicest way if you have time. Amtrak bus goes near light rail also. Quickshuttle is the most logistically easy but at times can take 5 hrs to get to the Seattle airport so not really quick. I'd rather get into seattle and cab to airport if it meant not spending more time on the bus.

Thanks for the additional info, Dan, rosegrower, and pizzalady. May 1 is right around the corner so I need to make a reservation.

Roz