Price Drop?

lbow2006

You would think so, but I submitted a form two days ago and just got a confirmation email. I even submitted another yesterday...same thing.

Oh okay well that makes me feel better. Maybe it's just when you're denied that you hear back so quickly. :)

I submitted the form around 3pm yesterday and haven't heard back and my price is still listed as high as before on Carnival when I log in...? Shouldn't I have heard by now?

Tad confused. Did your price go back up today or is it still lower than what you paid? Either way if the price was lower yesterday AND you submitted your request during that 'sale' then you should get confirmation back. FYI, I had confirmation back yesterday within about an hour but this might have been before the department handling got swamped. Good luck.

I submitted the form this past Tuesday night and it was approved yesterday morning. Did you receive a confirmation email after you submitted? It says it can take up to a week. Some people have had very fast turn around, but my past few requests have taken a few days :(

Tad confused. Did your price go back up today or is it still lower than what you paid? Either way if the price was lower yesterday AND you submitted your request during that 'sale' then you should get confirmation back. FYI, I had confirmation back yesterday within about an hour but this might have been before the department handling got swamped. Good luck.

Sorry I meant when I log in and look at my booking the price doesn't show the drop yet. :)

I kept a screen shot too just in case.

I submitted the form this past Tuesday night and it was approved yesterday morning. Did you receive a confirmation email after you submitted? It says it can take up to a week. Some people have had very fast turn around, but my past few requests have taken a few days :(

I did not receive a confirmation email which is why I was concerned. I submitted two forms (one for each room booked on the trip) and didn't receive anything back on either one. :(

Every price drop I've ever submitted in the past have always taken close to a week to be approved (can't remember if I ever got confirmation emails). Submitted a price drop yesterday and it was approved within 20 minutes...I was completely shocked!

Every price drop I've ever submitted in the past have always taken close to a week to be approved (can't remember if I ever got confirmation emails). Submitted a price drop yesterday and it was approved within 20 minutes...I was completely shocked!

Funny enough I had to resubmit one of my two after talking to the Carnival agent and it has already been approved as well. So just for kicks I submitted the first one again too.

Edited by lbow2006