Something weird on specialty restaurant reservations

jcallcut

I am scheduled on the Epic starting May 5. I had purchased the UUDP and had gone in and made reservations for each night. Looking at my vacation a few minutes ago, the reservations for Cagney's have been deleted and Cagney's doesn't even show up as one of the dining choices. I noticed the same thing happened with Shanghai last week but I did not have reservations there. Does anyone know what may be going on? I can certainly make other arrangements for those nights but I was looking forward to Cagney's.

Jim

If it still shows up in your "booked" items, then you have a reservation. But if you want to confirm it you can call NCL. If a venue has disappeared from the list of choices for booking, then they have received enough reservations to meet whatever percentage of total available they have determined they want to book pre cruise. That does not mean you are shut out of that venue. Just check when you board.

There are usually restaurant reservation tables set up around the ship or in guest services area when you board. Or you can use the electronic boards set up around the ship. I believe you can even book on your phone with the iconcierge app once you board or on the tv in your room or at the restaurant itself probably.

Edited by punkincc

Cagneys never showed as being one of the dining reservation options when I went to book 90 days out on our Alaskan Sun cruise in June. I called the number listed for reservations and they were able to make the reservation for me and also send me an email confirming my reservations. I suggest to give them a call and ask to reconfirm your reservations and send you an email.

Hmm, today is my 90 day for my Dawn cruise, Cagney's isn't listed either. Hope its a glitch. Also noticed the Asian restaurant isn't there either.

The Asian is now complimentary on the Star, maybe that is the case also for Dawn?

Most probable its a glitsh on the system or they may decide to remove cagneys from udp with all the latest changes happening on ncl nothing is going to surprise me anymore

I do NOT have UDP, and I still don't have the possibility to pre-book Cagney's (paying the full cover charge). To me it doesn't matter though, I will just book it when we are on board - I am pretty flexible regarding dinner times.

Our two Cagney's reservations (booked a month or more ago) have disappeared from the Vacation Summary, but they are still listed on our e-docs. Before I noticed that they were still on the e-docs, I tried to rebook and did not see Cagney's as an option. Either they have reached their limit for prebooking before the cruise (in which case, there will still be reservations available once we board) or there is some sort of glitch in the system. We're on the Getaway as well.