Gratuities with Spring Offer

Tall Jersey Girl

Just switched out current August Bermuda cruise to the spring savings package. We are in a concierge cabin so we got all three perks. I'm trying to explain to my husband that it shows the gratuities on our booking confirmation but we don't pay that when final payment is due. Correct?

They'll re-issue the statement in 2 days to 2 weeks, with the credit for the Grats shown (and drink package charged for and then credited as well!)

You might need to phone them. and you might find that 'their' copy of the invoice is correct.

This happens to thousands of people a year - don't panic! ;-)

Stuart

It takes a few days for the credit for the Gratuties to show on the invoice. The drink package also gets added as a charge and then is credited to zero it out. Don't know why it is a 2 step process but it has worked out on all our bookings

I had the same query today. It also explains what happened on another cruise we booked a while ago. Then I read somewhere today that credit for the gratuities is applied around 10 days later. We booked aqua and it shows as ALLINCSPRING.

Edited by Pushka

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this is a dumb question, on our invoice (booked direct with celebrity) we have a line that says Service charge and then this amount is taken off on the line below as 123gopromo3. Am I right in assuming that this service charge line is the gratuities and the minus shows they have been paid.

Thanks