Pizza?

wesnliz

We had the $5 pizza on the Getaway last February and it was awful, almost un-edible. Way tooo much cheap mozzerella. I'd compare it to a little caesers with loads more cheese. Not sure if the ones on the Epic are the same but I hope not lol. Maybe they have changed fleetwide in the 13 months since we had one.

We have tried the 5$ pizza on three different ships, first time it was not nice (I don't remember which ship), second time it was OK (don't remember which ship), and the third time (October 2014 on the Pearl) it was actually very nice.

Unfortunately I believe the quality varies on different ships, depending on who is making them, I have actually experienced the same with the pizzas in the Italian restaurant (where you have to pay the cover charge) - on the Sun it was fantastic, on the Epic terrible, and on the Pearl quite nice (talking about the exact same pizza on the menu).

What's weird is that the pizza they serve in the buffet is pretty good, but the pizza they deliver is completely different, thick crust, weird spices. I don't like the taste of it, but can't pinpoint exactly why and I really don't get how pizza in the buffet can be so completely different from delivery.

We had the $5 pizza on the Getaway last February and it was awful, almost un-edible. Way tooo much cheap mozzerella. I'd compare it to a little caesers with loads more cheese. Not sure if the ones on the Epic are the same but I hope not lol. Maybe they have changed fleetwide in the 13 months since we had one.

Now why would you insult Little Ceasars? Lol. Our pizza on the Getaway last year was inedible.

Sent from my iPad using Forums