Cruise Compasses from Independence of the Seas (March 14, 2015, 8-night)

Daghis

Thank you very much!

We're looking forward to the 7 day Eastern, in 5 loooong months.

I am going on the 7 Eastern at the end of July and hope to have a review done and compasses posted shortly after I get back. I can't wait! Dining just opened for me last week so now I feel like it's actually real!!

Daghis,

Thanks for posting these!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I am going on the 7 Eastern at the end of July and hope to have a review done and compasses posted shortly after I get back. I can't wait! Dining just opened for me last week so now I feel like it's actually real!!

Daghis,

Thanks for posting these!!!

I will be looking forward to this as we are doing the 7 day Eastern in October. Once Indy starts sailing that itinerary, I will be hunting for information :)

Do you happen to know the order of the menus served in the MDR each night? Thanks!

No, sorry, I don't. We only ate in the MDR sporadically during the week.

The ones I do remember were Mojo on the first night and Jasmine on the sixth night (after San Juan) — it's the one with the Fisherman's Plate.

Do you happen to know the order of the menus served in the MDR each night? Thanks!

We were on the 8 night itinerary on Indy back in February and ate dinner in the MDR everynight, but I still can't remember the order of the menus....we found the food very nice. On nights when shrimp cocktail was not on the menu, we asked for it anyway and we got it....so don't worry if you want something but don't see it on the menu,,,,,,just ask for it.