No Excursions Shown for Port Canaveral for my Cruise?

FuturzMinion

Exactly what the topic sentence says. For some reason, when I go under my booking and shore excursions, no excursions are showing for Port Canaveral. No home port advisory, or FTTF. This happened to someone else. I am on the Sunshine's June 6th sailing.

Thank you.

-Futurz

Edited by FuturzMinion

I recently just booked FTTF for my Sunshine cruise in October and watched as they slowly diminished in numbers. When I purchased mine there were only six left, then they went down everyday or so until they finally sold out. Once they sold out whenever I tried to look at the excursions for Port Canaveral the "none available" message appeared and no excursions were listed including the Port Advisory one. It is my opinion that they are probably currently sold out, just keep checking because I hear that they do release more FTTF as the cruise date gets closer. Hope this helps ( and I hope I'm wrong and they are not sold out).

Exactly what the topic sentence says. For some reason, when I go under my booking and shore excursions, no excursions are showing for Port Canaveral. No home port advisory, or FTTF. This happened to someone else. I am on the Sunshine's June 6th sailing.

Thank you.

-Futurz

They disappeared completely for Port Canaveral for my Sunshine sailing later in May recently too. Not just FTTF but any and all excursions Port Canaveral.

HMMMM.

The FTTF's for my Oct 25th cruise on the Dream are sold out and have been since I booked a couple weeks ago. Not sure when they actually sold out. Anyway, I'd be surprised if they weren't sold out for your June cruise already.

Edited by bakersdozen12

The FTTF's for my Oct 25th cruise on the Dream are sold out and have been since I booked a couple weeks ago. Not sure when they actually sold out. Anyway, I'd be surprised if they weren't sold out for your June cruise already.

They were sold out, but ever since a week ago there has been no excursions AT ALL for P.C. FTTF and advisory didn't even show up. Wish I knew why.

They were sold out, but ever since a week ago there has been no excursions AT ALL for P.C. FTTF and advisory didn't even show up. Wish I knew why.

So did you ever hear back from John?

So did you ever hear back from John?

No, I heard from John Raabe and Sage Stevens. I've messaged John a couple times and only they have answered me. I ask on Facebook. They said to email Carnival's shore excursion email.

That's doubtful. Should I just message John?

A blue bird chirped in my ear that Carnival has stopped offering any additional Port Orlando excursions for now, which would include FTTF offerings that used to show and could be booked online.

The blue bird did not indicate whether it was a 'permanent' decision for Port Orlando excursions or if just part of an overall revamping taking place behind the scenes for excursions.

It would be great if someone posts back here eventually IF they are able to see ANY Port Orlando excursions on display from this date forward (April 1, 2015).

Cheers-

Edited by eponym