Triumph Frig

dapaddo

I might be starting to get ship confused but if I remember right we had to request a frig on the Triumph for our OV room. But when we booked the cabin 2454 it has a picture of a frig in the corner.

So anyone know if it is just a standard picture or does it have a frig, if not we will request one for meds.

Edited by dapaddo

Hope this helps.

If you are traveling with injectable medication(s) and need a container for disposal, please contact the Medical Center or Housekeeping staff onboard. Staterooms are equipped with mini-bars, which are designed to maintain the temperature of beverages. Please do not use it to store medications that have specific temperature requirements. Portable medi-coolers are available on a first come first serve basis. If a cooler is not available, our Medical Center onboard can assist you with refrigeration. Or you may bring your own cooler for this purpose. Ships equipped with mini-bars are:

Carnival Breeze

Carnival Conquest

Carnival Dream

Carnival Freedom

Carnival Glory

Carnival Legend

Carnival Liberty

Carnival Miracle

Carnival Pride

Carnival Spirit

Carnival Splendor

Carnival Valor

Carnival Magic

I might be starting to get ship confused but if I remember right we had to request a frig on the Triumph for our OV room. But when we booked the cabin 2454 it has a picture of a frig in the corner.

So anyone know if it is just a standard picture or does it have a frig, if not we will request one for meds.

We definitely did NOT have a fridge on the Triumph (Feb 9-Mar 2), and neither did any of the cabins on our cabin crawl... but the Ocean Suite may have - not positive.

One woman in our group of friends is diabetic and could not even get a fridge to store her insulin - she had to keep it in the medical centre and go down there whenever she needed to retrieve some, She was told that all available fridges for that purpose had already been distributed to passengers and there were none left.

You can request one... but be aware that they not honour your request, and you might have to rely on the medical centre as our friend did.

Celine

We definitely did NOT have a fridge on the Triumph (Feb 9-Mar 2), and neither did any of the cabins on our cabin crawl... but the Ocean Suite may have - not positive.

One woman in our group of friends is diabetic and could not even get a fridge to store her insulin - she had to keep it in the medical centre and go down there whenever she needed to retrieve some, She was told that all available fridges for that purpose had already been distributed to passengers and there were none left.

You can request one... but be aware that they not honour your request, and you might have to rely on the medical centre as our friend did.

Celine

Thank you I thought that was the ship that didn't have one in it. We will bring a small cooler just in case. I know they brought us one last time but no way to know for sure.

It was also the one with the blow dryer in the bathroom.

Thank you I thought that was the ship that didn't have one in it. We will bring a small cooler just in case. I know they brought us one last time but no way to know for sure.

It was also the one with the blow dryer in the bathroom.

Correct... which is why I brought my own hairdryer this time. Normally I can manage with the ones in the drawer in the desk, but the bathroom wall mounted one is just ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Celine