Limo service in Seattle

cruiserninja1

I know this has been asked before but decided to start a new thread with perhaps more updated information. I am looking for a reliable Limousine company (referrals ) that can pick up my group from Sea-Tac (meet & greet preferred) and take them to a downtown hotel then on the next day pick them up and take them to the cruise terminal and when their cruise is over ,pick them up at the terminal and take them to Sea-Tac. My group includes a family that does not speak very much English and I would like to make transportation as hassle free as possible for them especially since my flight does not arrive or leave at the same time as theirs .

There is no 'updated' information available because the cruise season hasn't started yet. Whatever you read for last summer is all there is.

If you look down the page you'll find a thread about Already There car service. Apparently a few people had difficulty reaching them, but they are still in business and have gotten rave reviews in the past from cruise passengers. At the end of that thread the OP posted current prices.

there are a few very reliable limo providers in the city. Many times the recommendations on here are for one guy with a car. The larger firms will provide a meet and greet service. I'd consider

bayviewlimo.com

or

Daveylimos.com

they may not be the cheapest but they are some of the top corporrate limo prividers in Seattle.

Edited by Dan G

there are a few very reliable limo providers in the city. Many times the recommendations on here are for one guy with a car. The larger firms will provide a meet and greet service. I'd consider

bayviewlimo.com

or

Daveylimos.com

they may not be the cheapest but they are some of the top corporrate limo prividers in Seattle.

Thank you very much . Will check them out :)

Has anybody used Aces Town Car Service? They have a lot of good reviews on Yelp but few on CC and none that I can find on TA. They appear to have been around a long time and are rated A+ with no filed complaints in the last 3 years on BBB which says something.