Anyone just off the Breakaway to Bermuda?

Anyone just off the Breakaway to Bermuda? Leaving May 3rd and wondering how you found the weather to be in Bermuda. Water temps? Humidity? Looks like it's warming up this week. Which day did the weather start to warm at sea? Any tips on what to wear/pack for different times of day would be greatly appreciated[emoji4] Wondering how much warm clothes I should pack for evenings on deck?

The Bermuda runs will not start until April 26. You will actually be on only the second Bermuda run of the season. I am sure that some people can probably help you out a bit based on past experiences, though. Have an awesome cruise :D.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there Taytaysmom. We're on the same cruise. My DH is a meteorologist, and in checking the 14 day forecast it looks as if our highs will be in the low 70's. BUT he says that any forecast farther out than 4 days is just an educated guess and that spring weather is notoriously unpredictable. Sounds just like a meteorologist, doesn't it? I'm packing a couple of sweaters. I can always take them off. I'm told that people who live in Bermuda don't go in the ocean until the end of the month...but tourists do it all the time. We're packing swim suits, but leaving the snorkel equipment at home. I'm sure tougher, braver people will be snorkeling.

Hi there travel matron! Thanks so much for the info! Great to have a husband who is a meteorologist when you're going on a cruise LOL! The forecast looks like it changes so much that you can never tell if the days going to be sunny or rainy. I've heard that rain in Bermuda doesn't last long and usually there aren't total rainy days. May is supposed to be the least rainy month of the year in Bermuda as well, so fingers crossed! We are packing bathing suits and snorkel gear along with an umbrella and a couple ponchos haha. Praying for sunshine and warm beach weather! 5 days and counting[emoji1]

We did the May 4th sailing to Bermuda last year on the Breakaway. The weather was great. High 70's/Low 80's. The water was on the chilly side, but we spent hours swimming, it wasn't that bad. I'm on the May 10th sailing this year. Enjoy your cruise! :D:D:D

We did the May 4th sailing to Bermuda last year on the Breakaway. The weather was great. High 70's/Low 80's. The water was on the chilly side, but we spent hours swimming, it wasn't that bad. I'm on the May 10th sailing this year. Enjoy your cruise! :D:D:D

Hi Bbryan,

come join our roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1982217

We have a meet and greet set up for 5/11.And a slot pull set up right after it. We have a lively group of cruisers.

liz

I don't remember seeing you on board lol. Seriously OP, I'm sure you will have real nice weather. As the poster above states the water will be a little chilly and hard to get in, but once in its real nice.