Sea Princess .... wireless?

cruiser02

I'm onboard right now, and the Sea Princess has quite a few terminals for their internet cafe in two locations. I have seen people using laptops on Deck 5 (Plaza) in the atrium area and they seem to work great.

There are 6 here by the Plaza deck bar and quite a few more up on deck 7, I think. More than enough really and the connection has been good but for this 7 day we are going along the coast of Spain, Portugal, France, might be

a different story next cruise as we head back to the US!

Susie

I'm onboard right now. . .

Susie

Its been some years since we cruised the Sea Princess and we're looking at trying it again. We've also been its companion ships the Dawn and the Sun.

How does she look? I'm curious if there have been many changes from when she went to P&O.

Called Princess and was told that wireless is available only in the artium. Guess that is why you saw laptops there. The cost is @ $10 per hour

Also anxious to hear opinions on the Princess. Just got off the Seven Seas Navigator...wonder how the mini-suites on Sea will compare.

Archived