Still excited & doing the Single Digit Dance!

Cruisingal22

Being new I've been pouring over threads all over CC getting ready for our cruise. I've been driving DH crazy since I've been reading and planning since we booked our cruise last July.

It's easy to fall into the negativity trap. While I too am unhappy with changes to things since we booked....entertainment we thought we'd have is gone, increased charges to DSC, increased gratuity charges, increased bar prices, etc....anybody that reads the threads knows all about it and some of these threads have hundreds of posts which seems to suggest a lot of NCL customers are very displeased. However, being that our cruise is next week and all of these changes have occurred long after final payment, I have stopped reading the "OMG look what NCL did now!" threads.

I am going to start packing and doing all those things that need to be done the final week before we leave for our vacation...and, yes....that includes...

DOING THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!! :D

We've been on Epic twice and really enjoyed both cruises. Hope you have an equally wonderful time.

kjquilts we are in cabin 10318....loved your pics and that is one of the reasons we are soooo excited! Can't wait to be in the Aft Balcony cabin!

kjquilts we are in cabin 10318....loved your pics and that is one of the reasons we are soooo excited! Can't wait to be in the Aft Balcony cabin!

I am so happy for you :) We really loved that stateroom - loved the bed by the balcony and roomy balcony with space for lounger and chairs. Bring yourself back some cheese, fruit, deli meat slices and bread of choice from the Garden Buffet and enjoy the sunset with a glass of something good.