Pre-Reserve Spa Appts in Personalizer on more of the fleet! Dates...

Commodore Suzy

We've all known that the two ships with Princess spas from the get-go, rather than managed by an outside company, have been Sapphire and Caribbean. If you sailed on these two new ships, from Day 1 you could pre-reserve spa treatments in advance.

Well, I noticed that I could do that on my 12/3/05 Grand sailing, and said, "Huh. Very Cool!", but didn't understand what ships it was on. Well, today I got a TA press email from my rep, and here is the story:

Following the successful roll-out of pre-reservations for spa treatments for Diamond Princess M537 (Sep. 3) & forward, Island Princess 2530 (Sep. 20) & forward, Coral Princess 6540 (Nov. 24) & forward & Star Princess 9543 (Dec. 11) & forward, pre-reservations are now available for Golden & Grand Princess as follows:

Golden Princess - 5536 (Oct. 8) & forward

Grand Princess - A533 (Oct. 29) & forward

As previously advised, pre-reservations will not be accepted on any voyages that begin prior to the sailing dates listed above. Please note that pre-reservations are available online via the Cruise Personalizer or via the Lotus Spa reservations line at ext. 22022.

Enjoy!

I received email from Princess today notifying me I could do this for my upcoming Star cruise on Nov. 6th. According to your list that is before the date it is supposed to become effect however Princess emailed ME trying to get me to pre-reserve. Logged on to my personalizer as the email directed and no category for pre-reservations. I think Princess is losing it.

Archived