Just Off the Getaway 03/28 - 04/04 Review

LSUalum

Culturally yes there are societies where family is a bigger thing, people talk louder etc. I mean my italian friends talk much louder than my friends from england, my latino friends are very passionate etc. But there's a way to say this without it being the equivalent of pointing at someone with a finger. I mean it's weird that OP went out of his way to group NY/NJ people and LGBT people and point them out. I mean unless the LGBT were having sex right in front of you in Vibe what's the point in even mentioning it? It seems meant to inflame more than anything.

Bwahaha all the loud floridians I know are nyc/nj transplants. And french aren't loud, they're just snooty and look down at everyone else. Plus, as there aren't usually many french on nyc cruises, they would get a lot less attention than the group that are probably at least 75% of the cruising populous.

Culturally yes there are societies where family is a bigger thing, people talk louder etc. I mean my italian friends talk much louder than my friends from england, my latino friends are very passionate etc. But there's a way to say this without it being the equivalent of pointing at someone with a finger. I mean it's weird that OP went out of his way to group NY/NJ people and LGBT people and point them out. I mean unless the LGBT were having sex right in front of you in Vibe what's the point in even mentioning it? It seems meant to inflame more than anything.

I agree the op wasn't very tactful in his description.