Celebration review

Hi All

Me and the wife just got back from two weeks in caribbean ,latin gems and treasures.We travelled from Gatwick on the dreamliner really nice plane plenty of room and good selection of IFE and best of all on time.We arrived in Barbados on time and 45 minutes to an hour we where on the ship, The general apperance of the ship looked nice and clean yes it is an old ship but we really like her.

Food

We ate breakfast every day in the Lido good selection ,when we where on the ship lunch time always had a slalad with a bit of cooked meat also very nice good selection and always something different from caribbean corner,always burgers hot dogs and Pizza on deck if you want. Always ate in Meridan resturant on an evening always found something that I liked and met some nice people each night.Did not eat in the two ala carte resturants so can not comment but spoke to people who ate from the hot stone on the lido and they saidit was nice.

Entertainment

Good variety only three shows duplicated over the two weeks,we enjoyed the shows in the broadway lounge singers where very good.Peakles where the band on the ship sometimes really good other times not so good but this is due to the different amountof songs they do, we only saw the duo Heart and Mind on the lido she was agood singer,but best of all was Viv and Ben in Hemmingways really enjoyed both of them. Also Mat Alwright is a really good criuse director and a special mention to young Joe full of fun.

Staff

You can not complain about the staff on the ship allways polite and allways smillling and they seem to go out there way to get to know you,our cabin 368 was allways kept clean and tidy unfortunattly I have forgot the cabin chaps name I am sorry. A special mention for Yena the wine waitress from day one she knew what we liked to drink and allways had time to speak,also Dennis behind Lido bar the wifeloved is banana banshee.

Overall fantastic two weeks yes she is an old ship and may be not too everyone liking but we have been on her twice and we like her,I will review the ports seperatly if you are on celebratuion soon enjoy.

wolf7