Laundry on the Fantasy

surran12

I know they have self service machines in a few locations. I was wondering do they sell detergent on the ships if needed? And also do they ever offer deals on the laundry service they provide? Such as other lines sometimes offer a deal to fill a bag with as much as you can for only $20 or so.

They do sell detergent.

KTTW card to purchase from the vending machine as well as the washers and the dryers.

Don't think I've ever read of deals on laundry.

Shmoo has a price list for laundry and most likely will be along with it soon!

ex techie

I know they have self service machines in a few locations. I was wondering do they sell detergent on the ships if needed? And also do they ever offer deals on the laundry service they provide? Such as other lines sometimes offer a deal to fill a bag with as much as you can for only $20 or so.

There are laundry rooms on all stateroom decks on the Fantasy. There is a machine that you can purchase soap and dryer sheets (uses KTTW card). The washer and dryer also use the KTTW card.

I've never see laundry specials like "fill the bag for $XX" as on other cruiselines.

There are laundry rooms on all stateroom decks on the Fantasy. There is a machine that you can purchase soap and dryer sheets (uses KTTW card). The washer and dryer also use the KTTW card.

I've never see laundry specials like "fill the bag for $XX" as on other cruiselines.

Thanks for the info Shmoo. I love the fill the bag deals but will still probably have them do it even without. Laundry is the thing I hate to do most. I will wash dishes all day but man do I HATE to fold clothes.

And on the note of "the bag", make sure it is in the closet or report it to your Stateroom Host/ess if not.

They charge $10 if it is taken, and some have reported being charged for it despite it not being there on embarkation. (previously taken and not checked during turnaround from the previous Guests)

ex techie

And on the note of "the bag", make sure it is in the closet or report it to your Stateroom Host/ess if not.

They charge $10 if it is taken, and some have reported being charged for it despite it not being there on embarkation. (previously taken and not checked during turnaround from the previous Guests)

ex techie

Great tip! I will definitely check.