Just off Quantum - March29th

For Diamond members, which bars and/or restaurants honored or didn't honor) the complimentary drink credits during "happy hour" ? I've heard a lot of conflicting info on this one.

I can confirm that they worked at the Schooner Bar, Boleros, the bar in Two70 and Music Hall.

Edited by Yorkvillain

I am curious about the internet packages-- how much they cost? We are going on a 16 day in May and I am trying to get a sense of the prices for internet.

Also how did the app work for you? Is texting free or for a fee?

Thanks

I just read the other thread about the app. And I am still confused, especially about texting without internet. This should not be that confusing. Also they said internet was $15 a day. Any idea if that is true?

I just read the other thread about the app. And I am still confused, especially about texting without internet. This should not be that confusing. Also they said internet was $15 a day. Any idea if that is true?

The texting is through the app which works off an internal network (think like an intranet)

The texting is through the app which works off an internal network (think like an intranet)

Correct....you can only text other passengers within the ship using the app. You CANNOT text your family/friends back home (unless you do so at a fee through your mobile phone carrier).

As long as I can text DH on board, I am good with that. We will have some internet minutes but it is good to know we don't have to use those to text each other. The Quantum is a big ship and it will be helpful when we need to find each other. Thank you

• 2 months later...

Just an update...to text each other on board the Quantum 16 day from Barcelona would have cost us $15 each. We didn't bother. We didn't buy the internet package either since we had very slow, little, or no internet most of the time. Even the Captain apologized for the Internet in the Middle East. So it isn't always the fast internet on the Quantum. It might depend on where you are in the world.