Roll Call still not showing

Hi

A number of people have registered for the meet and mingle - Radiance of the Seas - December 15, 2015 but it does not show as a link. Does anyone know how to make it display?

Thanks

I understand what you mean? There used to be a marketing link at the top of the respective Roll Calls that took you to the registration page for the Meet & Mingle. It seems to be missing - maybe a cc clitch.

For info of those not familiar:

The Roll Call is the discussion forum that has usually been started by one of the first to book a particular cruise to which everyone can share there ideas and organise private excursion prior to the start of the cruise. Pippin10 has started the roll call for there cruise.

The Meet & Mingle is a separate function organised by RCL (unlike other cruise lines) where everyone off the roll call ( and some who are lurkers) get to actually meet everyone face to face. This is usually held on the first sea day.

You need to register separately for the M&M as per link usually supplied at the top of the roll call.

The previous poster has supplied a link that everyone can use.

You need to register separately for the M&M as per link usually supplied at the top of the roll call.

The previous poster has supplied a link that everyone can use.

I have registered (as have 6 other people) for the M&M and started the Roll Call Thread, the place where it is not showing is the Find Your Radiance of the Seas Roll Call - December 2015. (see attachment).

It shows Dec 3, Dec 11 and Dec 26 but not Dec 15. I know this is a small issue but it has always worked before.

Curious. I must be missing something. I have emailed CC help desk.

591032784_RollCall.jpg.8bcdca39d9de4e1155517265a25deb76.jpg

Edited by pippin10

I have registered (as have 6 other people) for the M&M and started the Roll Call Thread, the place where it is not showing is the Find Your Radiance of the Seas Roll Call - December 2015. (see attachment).

It shows Dec 3, Dec 11 and Dec 26 but not Dec 15. I know this is a small issue but it has always worked before.

Curious. I must be missing something. I have emailed CC help desk.

You must have misread my comments. I realize that you started the roll call etc, i just added for the people that are not familiar with the rcl setup.

The link is only missing from the roll call tools menu (which is a cc programming error) You can still find the roll call the old way through the message board forums and going to the Royal Caribbean M&M link.

What i cant understand is when did the m&m link get removed from the top of the roll call pages?

Hugh

You must have misread my comments. I realize that you started the roll call etc, i just added for the people that are not familiar with the rcl setup.

The link is only missing from the roll call tools menu (which is a cc programming error) You can still find the roll call the old way through the message board forums and going to the Royal Caribbean M&M link.

What i cant understand is when did the m&m link get removed from the top of the roll call pages?

Hugh

Thanks Hugh, I'm guessing that all the bugs will be sorted soon. :)

Edited by pippin10

Agree with Cassamandra, join M&M through RCI. But the cruises have to be over 7 nights and have a minimum of 25 registered for the M&M before it comes up as confirmed with a date and time showing much later, closer to cruising time. But you should be able to check as to how many are registered.

Hi

A number of people have registered for the meet and mingle - Radiance of the Seas - December 15, 2015 but it does not show as a link. Does anyone know how to make it display?

Thanks

I had a look and there are only 10 people signed up for your M & M, you need 25. Once you have enough signed up you will receive an email saying it is now confirmed and you'll be able to see it in the list.