Shuttle Service from FLL to POM - tip?

13cheermom

Never used a shuttle service before (usually just used taxis) but using QLS for this trip for round trip hotel to port and then port to airport. Curious as to how much tip is expected, not included in fare. Anyone who has done this I would greatly appreciate what is the appropriate tip amount for a $52 fare that is for 4 people with 4 bags? Again from FLL hotel to POM then back from POM to FLL airport. Thanks so much for any help!:)

$52 round trip or each way?

I would tip each driver - you may have a different driver for the return trip. $10 each way sounds fair/reasonable (18-20% of $52) for good service -- tip more for above and beyond service and less for poor service.

Edited by JohninDC

Sorry, yes it's $52 each way, which I feel is great for a family of 4 with 4 bags of luggage and extras for that distance. Like I said we've always done taxis usually because of the short distance. But with flying into FLL with southwest this time so different scenario. That's what I wasn't quite sure about the percentage, thanks I will go with that ratio. Of course that all depends on how timely they are with their pickup times and overall service. ;)