Film crew blocks hallway on Oasis

It is not clear what the OP meant by blocked in. Lots of ASSUMPTIONS here, but no clarification.

The OP did come back this afternoon and apparently did not feel he/she should clarify for us. Any of the following could have happened, and apparently some of the posters here know which one.

WHAT HAPPENED?

A) Items kept the OP from leaving the room in any manner at all. Trapped, blocked, whatever you want to call it.

or

B) Somewhat blocked and had to get somebody to move items.

or

C) Items were there that the OP had to move to get in or out of cabin.

or

D) OP walked around items.

Who knows?

And,if it was an issue, why would the OP not talk to somebody onboard?

If that is your definition of being blocked then so be it.

It's not my definition. The OP stated that a few items of furniture had been moved to the hallway for filming purposes. This was not a major construction site. There were no armed guards. Just a few pieces of furniture in the hallway. Instead of simply going the other way, stepping around, or moving the furniture, they claimed they were somehow barricaded in their stateroom, which was clearly not the case. They just wanted to make a big deal out of a minor issue.

It's not my definition. The OP stated that a few items of furniture had been moved to the hallway for filming purposes. This was not a major construction site. There were no armed guards. Just a few pieces of furniture in the hallway. Instead of simply going the other way, stepping around, or moving the furniture, they claimed they were somehow barricaded in their stateroom, which was clearly not the case. They just wanted to make a big deal out of a minor issue.

see that's what gets me.. if they pulled furniture out I HIGHLY doubt they stashed them DIRECTLY in front of ANY cabin door, which means nobody was BLOCKED in or out. and if there was camera or other recording equipment they could have just asked for the team to move out of their way.

plus if the earlier reports are true of them actually agreeing to the filing in or around their cabin, they have nothing to complain about.