private walking tour in Stockholm

We are arriving in Stockholm on Celebrity on May 27th. We are looking for a private walking tour for 4 adults for an overview of the city and some sights. Any suggestions on companies, or individual tour guides others have used? Trying to make it a fairly reasonable tour. Do not want to go inside museums, just a touch of the city to get the lay of the land.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I really don't know of any walking tours in Stockholm. Maybe some of our people from there can help out. Most of the main sites in Stockholm are pretty spread out, like the Vasa Museum, Gamla Stan and the Royal Palace. It might be a bit time consuming to walk from place to place when you can do a HoHo instead.

Stockholm is very easy to do on your own, I would just think twice about making it a walking tour.

Cheers

Len

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I really don't know of any walking tours in Stockholm. Maybe some of our people from there can help out. Most of the main sites in Stockholm are pretty spread out, like the Vasa Museum, Gamla Stan and the Royal Palace. It might be a bit time consuming to walk from place to place when you can do a HoHo instead.

Stockholm is very easy to do on your own, I would just think twice about making it a walking tour.

Cheers

Len

Actually the sights are not that spread out (except Vasa) since Royal Palace is located in the Old Town.

Anyway Salt, this company seems to offer private walking tours in addition to their regular free public walking tours. http://freetourstockholm.com/