Entertainment on Quantum

When is your cruise?

Just keep checking your planner. They show up eventually ..just don't say who they are. It'll say "headliner".

The only shows that didn't require reservations was "An Evening with Ken Rush" which was our welcome aboard show but Ken isn't the CD anymore, and the comedian on the first night and the last night.

Thank you for your quick reply! We are leaving May 2..

Be patient and keep checking...I don't remember when that one showed up. You are on a unique voyage, so it's hard to compare to others. My sailing only had 1 guest entertainer, as we had 2 nights in port. Another sailing, same ports, but 2 days swapped and both made day stops, had 2 guest entertainers.

We reserved ours, but never ended up going. Someone I never heard of and didn't think I'd be interested in. No welcome show by CD on our sailing, we had an extra Starwater thrown in as a later performance was cancelled.

The tribute band is a must see - no reservations, but get to Music Hall early to get a seat where you can see them. Watching on the tv screens is not as much fun.