Booking a cruise while on a cruise

luvncruisn

:confused: I have a question that I cannot find the answer to anywhere, even though I have booked my last four cruises while on a cruise! :confused:

I found this breakdown:

3/4/5 day cruise = $50 obc

6 day cruise = $75 obc

7-9 day cruise = $100 obc

12 day cruise = $200 obc

We are looking at the 10 day European on the Vista in Sept. of 2016 and are thinking of booking while on our next cruise. Any idea how much obc a 10 day cruise will include?? Seems odd that they list a price for everything, but skip over 10 and 11. Or did I just find an inaccurate list and someone else has the correct answer? :rolleyes:

:confused: I have a question that I cannot find the answer to anywhere, even though I have booked my last four cruises while on a cruise! :confused:

I found this breakdown:

6 day cruise = $75 obc

12 day cruise = $200 obc

We are looking at the 10 day European on the Vista in Sept. of 2016 and are thinking of booking while on our next cruise. Any idea how much obc a 10 day cruise will include?? Seems odd that they list a price for everything, but skip over 10 and 11. Or did I just find an inaccurate list and someone else has the correct answer? :rolleyes:

You will get $100 OBC. The breakout for the upper two is either 7-12, 13+ or 7-13, 14+

The amounts are correct.

You will get $100 OBC. The breakout for the upper two is either 7-12, 13+ or 7-13, 14+

The amounts are correct.

Yes, it doesn't seem fare, but that's the way it is. 7+ till the last category.

I found this breakdown:

6 day cruise = $75 obc

12 day cruise = $200 obc

If you are looking to the 13th September out of Athens, email me on wes.marchant@icloud.com, I may be able to help you