Toy Lending

Hi,

I've seen mentioned in a few threads about the toy lending. Could anyone who has used this describe how it works? I think the toys are all Mattel. Is it mostly little people collections? Does anyone know if they have puzzles? Don't want to get my hopes too high but this sounds like it could be a good service for us. My son is 3.

TIA

Not quite the answer you want but might be helpful...honestly, don't worry about it. I just took my 3 year old on a cruise and never used the puzzles and crayons and stickers I schlepped across the country. She was happy hanging out at the pool and wandering around the ship! The only time I needed something to entertain her was in the dining room, service on Oasis took forever! So maybe pack a Matchbox car and your iPhone and you'll be fine!

On voyager last year they had a cupboard of fisher price toys invite hallway to the kids clubs. You need to ask the staff at the kids club for access.

Toys were in bags and they had about 5 toys in each bag with a photo attached of what was inside. You simply gave your room number and they wrote it down. In a couple of days bring the bag back and exchange for a new one.

It's a great idea.

Voyager also had a room (non used bar) set up as a mums and bubs playroom. It was a great place to take young children to play whilst mums & dads could talk. Non staffed. Sure this has been cancelled since the renovations

We just got off Serenade... and did the toy lending.

They give you a sack filled with toys. Our daughter is 1, so i can only comment on the toys for her age, they were very very age appropriate. We could keep the sack as long or short as we want and trade it in for a new sack whenever.

They let you take a look, and if you aren't happy with what's inside, you just switch for another sack, I'm certain that means for a higher age level if needed too.

Our first sack didn't get swapped out until day 5. Our daughter loved the first set.