Soda Package Question

I know this may be a silly question but, you can purchase the soda package once onboard right? I have only been on two cruises and each time I purchased the package pre-cruise and it was on my sea pass card that I had the package. A lady from Royal told me that I can purchase the soda package up to 3 days before cruise. I leave on Thursday and thought I had till today to purchase it. Now it says I can't make any modifications to the reservation. Anyways, you can purchase once onboard, right? How will they know I purchased it because I always showed them my card with the soda package emblem on it? Thanks!

Yes, you will be able to purchase once on board. There will be tables set up usually in front of the Windjammer among other places.

They will put a sticker on your seapass card, so the waitstaff will know you have purchased it.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Actually there are tables everywhere and you will be hounded mercilessly to buy some kind of package. The only real advantage of buying in advance is the soda symbol is printed on the card and won't wash off in the pool. If you buy onboard it is a sticker so try not to get it wet or get suntan lotion on it.

Of course if you want to use onboard credit you have to wait until you get onboard.