Diamond Cruise 4/5/15 aboard the Breeze

jimbo5544

Thanks for the congrats!

I will scan it tonight and put the picture on here. It is the same as Platinum, only it is white metallic in color instead of silver metallic. The only cards I am aware of that are different are milestone, where it says milestone on the bottom of the card.

Your goal is doable, but remember it's a journey, not a race.

Thanks so much!! It sounds real pretty, lol. I really can't wait to get one!! :D Do you get any special attention and/or service from the crew on your Milestone cruise? I haven't heard a lot about Milestone cruises so I'm not really sure what they're like.

That's true I guess, it is a journey. :) I'm just so eager to get there, haha!! I was the same about becoming Platinum, pretty much couldn't get there fast enough. :o I was lucky, I only had to do 10 cruises to get to Platinum instead of 74 cruise days.

Thanks so much!! It sounds real pretty, lol. I really can't wait to get one!! :D Do you get any special attention and/or service from the crew on your Milestone cruise? I haven't heard a lot about Milestone cruises so I'm not really sure what they're like.

That's true I guess, it is a journey. :) I'm just so eager to get there, haha!! I was the same about becoming Platinum, pretty much couldn't get there fast enough. :o I was lucky, I only had to do 10 cruises to get to Platinum instead of 74 cruise days.

There was some special recognition, calling attention to it, that sort of thing. Not every time but enough to

make it special. By far, the nicest part of the milestone program is the one time discount. Don't get me wrong we enjoy the whole thing.

There was some special recognition, calling attention to it, that sort of thing. Not every time but enough to

make it special. By far, the nicest part of the milestone program is the one time discount. Don't get me wrong we enjoy the whole thing.

That's really nice, must be fun when someone does notice (as long as you don't get any dirty looks from fellow passengers)!! Of course, I don't cruise for recognition or special treatment but it is a nice benefit. :) One time discount with the Milestone program? What do you mean?

That's really nice, must be fun when someone does notice (as long as you don't get any dirty looks from fellow passengers)!! Of course, I don't cruise for recognition or special treatment but it is a nice benefit. :) One time discount with the Milestone program? What do you mean?

The milestone program is separate from the loyalty program. Under the Milestone program when you get to your 25th cruise you get a letter and a credit for 25% discount on a cruise fare you designate (not port charges or taxes). Similarly, when you get to crusies numbered 50,75,100 you would get corresponding discounts on cruise fares (again 50,75,100% of crusie fares). You should receive a letter when you complete your 24th cruise, notifying you of the program. There are some restrictions as to what the credit can be used against (cruise type and cabin type).

The milestone program is separate from the loyalty program. Under the Milestone program when you get to your 25th cruise you get a letter and a credit for 25% discount on a cruise fare you designate (not port charges or taxes). Similarly, when you get to crusies numbered 50,75,100 you would get corresponding discounts on cruise fares (again 50,75,100% of crusie fares). You should receive a letter when you complete your 24th cruise, notifying you of the program. There are some restrictions as to what the credit can be used against (cruise type and cabin type).

That's so awesome, thanks for the info!! :D I didn't know about anything about that. You mean you get 25% (or 50, 27, 100%) off your cruise fare for each cruise (25th, 50th, 75th, and 100th) or is that 25% of your cruise fare in OBC? Each would be good, doesn't matter. :D When I book my 25th cruise, do I have to tell them it'll be my 25th or is that already on my profile?

Sorry for all the questions. :o It's just that I've never met anyone who's Diamond before (or anyone who's done a Milestone cruise).

Edited by Avril

That's so awesome, thanks for the info!! :D I didn't know about anything about that. You mean you get 25% (or 50, 27, 100%) off your cruise fare for each cruise (25th, 50th, 75th, and 100th) or is that 25% of your cruise fare in OBC? Each would be good, doesn't matter. :D When I book my 25th cruise, do I have to tell them it'll be my 25th or is that already on my profile?

Sorry for all the questions. :o It's just that I've never met anyone who's Diamond before (or anyone who's done a Milestone cruise).

It is OBC for the amount of the milestone (25th cruise is 25% cruise fare OBC, 50th cruise is %50 cruise fare OBC etc.. The should know but you can check your VIFP at any time. No worries at all on the questions.

So some thoughts on those really memorable cruises on the way to Diamond. The first cruise is our benchmark on the Celebration back in 96, sorry no pics. Thought the Celebration was huge (at 36,000 tons). Tops on the list is our med cruise on the Liberty. Here is Dubrovnik.

s2fhpc.jpg

Nice bunch of pictures and memories.:)

As a former NYer was great sailing down the Hudson,

We did it on the 10th anniversary of 9 11 and was grat that Carnival got permission to stop accross from Ground Zero while they were putting on the lights. Not a dry eye anywhere near us that night.

Edited by love my grandkids

Nice bunch of pictures and memories.:)

As a former NYer was great sailing down the Hudson,

We did it on the 10th anniversary of 9 11 and was grat that Carnival got permission to stop accross from Ground Zero while they were putting on the lights. Not a dry eye anywhere near us that night.

A friend was on that cruise as well. I think it was the Miracle. The pic of the light shooting up into the clouds was a sight to behold.

Edited by jimbo5544

Tapi has said that about me (and I like him), but my opinion on that has never wavered. Here is a link to our NYE cruise on the Breeze.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2148277

Thank you! And my whole family agrees on that opinion. :)

Also, since you have been on the Breeze several times, can you tell me about muster? Do you stay in one plce or do you have to go out to the lifeboats. I have a special needs son and going to the lifeboats, lining up, etc, doesn't work well.

Edited by momof3cruisers

A friend was on that cruise as well. I think it was the Miracle. The pic of the light shooting up into the clouds was a sight to behold.

Yes it was the Miracle going to Bermuda and possibly the best cruise we have been on.

Was your friend on the roll call? If so could you share the name and perhaps we know each other?

Yes it was the Miracle going to Bermuda and possibly the best cruise we have been on.

Was your friend on the roll call? If so could you share the name and perhaps we know each other?

I don't beleive so, he is a fellow TA but not so into CC :eek:. ;)