Royal Princess Info

paddingtonbear

Is it just one scoop of gelato for a whole punch on the coffee card? And are they $3.50 each without the card. I'm not a big coffee drinker but DD would definitely eat the gelatos.

Also is the coffee card only good while there is a punch left on it or can you still get brewed coffee free after all the punches have been used?

It cost $3.50 or 1 coffee card punch for 3 scoops either in a dish or in a waffle cone. There are several versions of sundaes or create your own version by combining 3 scoops of gelato with whatever toppings you desire.

On some sea day afternoons they also offer crepes for the same price.

My experience with the coffee card is they'll keep it after using the last punch so apparently you'll need to keep a punch in order to continue to use it for free brewed coffee at the IC.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Yes, definitely can use the coffee card for gelato. I seem to remember a sign was posted on the Regal stating as such. Enjoy!

We have at least 6 cards with very few punches in them left from previous cruises so we'll be using them up on this cruise for sure. DH loves freshly brewed coffee so he gets one on every cruise, but he rarely gets anything but the coffee or tea so we have a lot of them leftover.

Hi All

Royal is sitting a few miles from my house, not to bad a few on web cam,

was going to take some pics for you, but its so grey this morning, rain is just silly, weather man says it will get better, but also chance of thunder and lightening, oh well always next visit to get that photo.

yours Shogun

• 1 month later...

Hi,

When boarding is it the ships people that search your bags? Or port authorities who are unrelated to the ship?

Can you ask them to quarantine items (not alcohol) that might not be allowed on board rather than have them thrown away?

Are there lockers at the port of Southampton where you can store stuff for the length of the cruise?

Edited by paddingtonbear

Hi Paddingtonbear,

It is port that does search bag scan, they have there own rules ,

It's only once you board ship that Princess employees might search your bags, port folks can act on behalf of cruise company but port rules over ride cruise line rules, never seen lockers but stuff l have had taken off Me was kept until l returned from my cruise

Hi Paddingtonbear,

It is port that does search bag scan, they have there own rules ,

It's only once you board ship that Princess employees might search your bags, port folks can act on behalf of cruise company but port rules over ride cruise line rules, never seen lockers but stuff l have had taken off Me was kept until l returned from my cruise

Oh that's nice to know that they held your stuff. Thanks Shogun.