Classic package to premium non-alcohol?

nhsails

Morning All,

Really have searched and haven't found an answer to this one....We received Classic Package when booked, my husband does not drink alcohol. Will it be possible to switch him to premium non alcohol package pre cruise, or on ship?

As always, thanks in advance.

Debbi

Probably too complicated for Celebrity to do pre-cruise.:rolleyes: Ask on the ship (at check-in, Guest Relations or a Bar) and see if they will just put a PNAL sticker on your card over the CAL stamp that he will have on his card. If they will not do so, ask how much to upgrade, though there shouldn't be a cost in my opinion as long as he is not drinking alcohol.

I just got back on Saturday from the Summit. My family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) were booked in two Concierge class cabins. Each of us had the drink package as part of the 321Go. Even kids had to pay for the upgrade to premium for the smoothe drinks, even though they couldn’t drink alcohol.

Perhaps guest services would waive the charge for you.... We didn’t ask though.

Good luck :)

Just came back from a 10 night cruise on Equinox. We had the Classic Package included. My husband does not drink. We went to Guest Relations the first day and they changed his to Premium Nonalcoholic Package for no cost. He was therefore able to drink the premium waters and such. They gave him a new sea pass with the package on it. Very easy to do! Enjoy!

ace6636634 - Your kids would not have been given the Classic ALCOHOLIC package because they are underage. They would have been given the Non-Alcoholic package and therefore had to pay extra to upgrade to the Premium Non-Alcoholic. ;)