Price Reduction

STREETKING

Check your bookings. I just got off the phone with Princess to re-fare my January 4 cruise on the Emerald Princess because they were offering an additional $100.00 obc. The gentleman then proceeded to tell me my fare had dropped $1100.00, $1184.00 and for a 10 day Caribe deck balcony cabin, I can't hardly believe it!

Check your bookings. I just got off the phone with Princess to re-fare my January 4 cruise on the Emerald Princess because they were offering an additional $100.00 obc. The gentleman then proceeded to tell me my fare had dropped $1100.00, $1184.00 and for a 10 day Caribe deck balcony cabin, I can't hardly believe it!

Sweet! :D

I just booked this cruise 3 days ago at a low price for a mini & was very lucky as now they is a large up price. Love is itinerary.

I have been checking my Jan 20th world cruise and rebooked from a specific BA balcony (36,900) to a balcony guarantee at 22,900 with 1000 each OBC and tips included. Now price is back to 28,900 for guarantee. Definitely worth it to stay on top of website. Final payment is not until September so will keep checking.