Confused About Britannia Club.

pkpon

I apologise if this has already been answered in another thread.

I am looking at booking on the QE in Britannia Club on a cruise next year.

There seems to be conflicting reports that as Cunard have increased the cabins in this grade the restaurant is now freedom dining with no assigned table.

Has a single I would not like to have a different table each night but would be more than happy with the present system of an assigned table with the same table companions and waiters and no set sitting.

Please could someone confirm which set up will be in operation.

That's the first I've heard of it, is that something from the new brochure ? I don't really see how that would work.

Have they added cabins ? I thought they had just split the AA grade into A1 & A2.

Edited by Host Hattie

I was in Britannia Club in January. We had assigned tables. I did not hear anything about changing this but that is no guarantee that it won't change sometime in the future. As a solo I would not like a different table each night either.

I apologise if this has already been answered in another thread.

I am looking at booking on the QE in Britannia Club on a cruise next year.

There seems to be conflicting reports that as Cunard have increased the cabins in this grade the restaurant is now freedom dining with no assigned table.

Has a single I would not like to have a different table each night but would be more than happy with the present system of an assigned table with the same table companions and waiters and no set sitting.

Please could someone confirm which set up will be in operation.

I have certainly not heard of that. It would defeat the object of club dining with Cunard: the joy of your own table plus, more importantly, dedicated waiters.

Just got off the phone from my TA and she said they have not been informed of any changes.

So have gone ahead and booked the cruise in Britannia Club. Now looking really forward to it.