What time to disembark FOS for 1pm flight?

Wondering what is latest we can disembark FOS. Our flight is not until 1pm, so I was thinking of staying on ship until 9:30 to wait for crowds to disperse, clear customs and catch private shuttle on Cortrans at 10AM to be at MCO by 11AM. Sound like a good plan?

Could I have a leisurely breakfast or would the ship personal gently "nudge" me out!

That would probably work. I don't see a problem staying on the ship until 9:30am or so. However, there will be no venues open, and breakfast will probably close by 8 or 8:30am.

Wondering what is latest we can disembark FOS. Our flight is not until 1pm, so I was thinking of staying on ship until 9:30 to wait for crowds to disperse, clear customs and catch private shuttle on Cortrans at 10AM to be at MCO by 11AM. Sound like a good plan?

Could I have a leisurely breakfast or would the ship personal gently "nudge" me out!

Hi. We also like to take our time leaving the ship. :) Keep in mind that the security lines at the Orlando airport can be insane! Orlando is a very busy airport with all the Disney travelers and the longest security lines we have ever dealt with have been there. Our last cruise on Freedom it took us over an hour to get through the airport security lines. :(

We scheduled our flight home this time for 2:15pm. I hate stressing about missing a flight.