Aurora Balconies - Opinions ?

Sumdumgi

Are the glass fronted balconies Deck B on Aurora with the Deluxe Cabins ? Seen pictures of some with what look like big picture windows and some with glass fronts which we would prefer. It looks from the deck plan we'll have to go deluxe - has an one compared them please ?

Are the glass fronted balconies Deck B on Aurora with the Deluxe Cabins ? Seen pictures of some with what look like big picture windows and some with glass fronts which we would prefer. It looks from the deck plan we'll have to go deluxe - has an one compared them please ?

The ones with glass fronts, which are more open are the deluxe balconies.

The decks above/below B deck are the sort of cut outs. Not so open, but more protected from the wind etc.

I like the deluxe balconies because you get a curtain between the bed and seating area, so I can get up, and open the curtains to outside, without disturbing OH.

The ones with glass fronts, which are more open are the deluxe balconies.

The decks above/below B deck are the sort of cut outs. Not so open, but more protected from the wind etc.

I like the deluxe balconies because you get a curtain between the bed and seating area, so I can get up, and open the curtains to outside, without disturbing OH.

We loved our little in-hull balcony on Aurora. It was great to sit on it when sailing down the Suez Canal where it was hot, hot, hot - so nice and shady and they are completely private.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Dorset Cruiser

Have had both types in the past, but much prefer the 'B' deck ones. The A and C deck, cut-out balconies, seem very pokey in comparison. If you can afford the difference, choose a glass-fronted balcony B deck deluxe cabin - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.