Ships to have new Loyalty Officer

We just returned on April 12 from a B2B on the Navigator. Onboard, we

learned that Royal Caribbean ships (don't know if it's all or just the larger

ones) will now have a Loyalty Ambassador onboard who will handle everything

that has to do with Crown and Anchor. We were due to receive a crystal

block, and I went to the Next Cruise Sales office to be sure our name was on the

list. I was informed that they had nothing at all to do with Crown and Anchor,

and that I should see the Loyalty Ambassador on deck 2 forward. We checked, and, sure enough, she boarded with us on March 29th. She is, indeed, in charge of everything Crown and Anchor, and was helped some of the time by a lady

from Future Cruise Sales.

By the second week, she was in full swing. She saw that

we received our crystal block at a Welcome Back C & A party, and it was presented by the Captain. Pictures were taken, and we were given a copy. :)

I think it was to be this week when the positions are announced, but we haven't

seen anything about it; maybe we missed the announcement.

We just thought we would post what we learned.

Cruzin Lady

Edited by cruzin lady
needed bold

We just returned on April 12 from a B2B on the Navigator. Onboard, we

learned that Royal Caribbean ships (don't know if it's all or just the larger

ones) will now have a Loyalty Ambassador onboard who will handle everything

that has to do with Crown and Anchor. We were due to receive a crystal

block, and I went to the Next Cruise Sales office to be sure our name was on the

list. I was informed that they had nothing at all to do with Crown and Anchor,

and that I should see the Loyalty Ambassador on deck 2 forward. We checked, and, sure enough, she boarded with us on March 29th. She is, indeed, in charge of everything Crown and Anchor, and was helped some of the time by a lady

from Future Cruise Sales.

By the second week, she was in full swing. She saw that

we received our crystal block at a Welcome Back C & A party, and it was presented by the Captain. Pictures were taken, and we were given a copy. :)

I think it was to be this week when the positions are announced, but we haven't

seen anything about it; maybe we missed the announcement.

We just thought we would post what we learned.

Cruzin Lady

They've been in the process of splitting the duties of the sales consultant and the LA for some time now. Eventually it'll be fleet wide.

Whilst this has been reported before, it is good to see it actually in action. I certainly feel as if this is a good move, as it has been increasingly difficult to get any Loyalty issues dealt with, as there is always a queue of people with and without appointments waiting to see the Future Cruise people. :D

On our cruise last year on Navigator, I went to book a future cruise and the guy had several passengers there for the same and he was uninterested to the point of rude with everyone. He acted like we were an unnecessary interruption in his day. I didn't want to waste my time with him and booked when I got home, could look over my options and talk to my TA.

Was Annaleza still on Navigator as either the LA or Future Sales rep, please? She was so helpful and friendly on our b2b in Feb. and March.

On the March 22 NV cruise Analiza started the cruise as the LA and Next Cruise Sales Manager. She contacted me on Sunday about the Pinnacle presentation at the Welcome Back party. On Tuesday the positions were separated and Kelly became the LA and Analiza the Next Cruise Sales Director. Analiza did the introducing at the party on Wednesday, but Kelly was also there for my picture, along with the Captain and another officer.

She just transferred to Serenade and is the Next Cruise Sales Manager. I look forward to seeing her next week for the TA. She is very nice and friendly.

Edited by ARCruisinNana