Getaway recent Dailies

Suzyrn89

I will be heading on the Getaway on the 25th and we will be heading to Tortola, I be leave we r the first itinerary to be heading there. since u r heading on as I get off I will not be able to get the sallies up in time. But I behave if u check Royal Carribean sallies they have stopped there before.

I will be heading on the Getaway on the 25th and we will be heading to Tortola, I be leave we r the first itinerary to be heading there. since u r heading on as I get off I will not be able to get the sallies up in time. But I behave if u check Royal Carribean sallies they have stopped there before.

We are sailing on July 18th and have the tortola stop, I have copies from the other route and would greatly appreciate it you could get copies from your sailing. In the past I told my cabin steward to leave 2 sets, so I could use one and bring one back for reference. I'd pay for mailing costs if you could get an extra set!

We're also going to Tortola on the April 25th cruise, but you'll be getting on the ship when we get off so won't have time to post the dailies for you.

But please post them for the rest of us when you return. Have a great cruise!!

• 2 weeks later...
FREESTYLE DAILIES

If anyone is in need of the current freestyle dailies send me your email address. I plan on putting them all in a pdf tomorrow so they will be ready to be sent.

QUESTIONS

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I will do my best to answer them.

Saw this in sunnyvegas's Getaway April 18-25 Review with Photos .:)

Anyone who's just back willing to post dailies? Specifically wondering what night the Glow party and/or fireworks are. Thanks!

We just returned from the Getaway....sorry, I forgot the dailies in the cabin. The fireworks are on Tuesday (St. Thomas day) and the Glow Party is on Thursday (last sea day).

Awesome photos - what day are the Latitudes Parties? I always tend to make reservations during those times. (I hope I didn't miss the invitations in the photos) Does the Getaway do them?

Thanks in advance!

I want to see it too because I am on that May 2nd cruise, I guess everything will be the same except the day of Tortola

Hopefully you will post yours or scan them and email or I would be happy to scan and email to others if you mail them to me.

Hopefully you will post yours or scan them and email or I would be happy to scan and email to others if you mail them to me.

I hope so too. Still waiting on current dailies from the recent itinerary with Tortola.

• 2 weeks later...