Thenford Grey, Rainforest tour or Grand Tour

glituner32

Hi guys,

Trying to see if anyones done the Rainforest tour in st kitts? I plan to book with Thenford Grey and trying to figure out which tour is better. Rainforest or Grand tour. A couple memebers in my group want to see the rainforest but I wanted to know if its worth it? or if the grand tour of the island is better deal.

Thanks

I saw a video on you tube that looked pretty strenuous. I am thinking of sending the 18 and 21 yr olds without me. DH is golfing with 24 yr old so I may relax at the hotel instead. Apparently it is often hazy at the top and more about making it to the top rather than the scenery once you get there. There appear to be lots of roots along the trail - that concerns me since I have broken my ankle twice. Both times on vacation!

We were on the Grand Tour with Thenford last month -- a great day!

The only thing some folks may find a bit strenuous are the stairs leading to the top of the Fort. But the views are worth every step.

I'm interested in hearing if anyone's done the rain forest excursion, too.

I've done the Grand Tour both times I've been in St Kitts. Highly recommend it for first-timers.

I'm trying to get a whole THREE more people to sign up for the Nevis excursion (since I'm solo) and can't get anyone at all to join me.

The Nevis tour through Carnival is $129! Yikes.

So, I may look at his other options. I'm not really into hiking, and the city/beach tour is really just a ride through town and time at a beach. Not what I want. I want to SEE things! ;)

• 3 weeks later...