Summit Veranda Question

Erinchita

I tried searching for an answer to no avail, so...

Is there any way to remove the barrier between verandas on the Summit? I have three veranda staterooms reserved on an upcoming Bermuda sailing, and we need to cancel one. Two are directly adjacent to one another; the other is a few rooms away. Trying to see if there is any benefit to having an adjacent room to my parents other than the convenience of being next door. It would be fun to be able to share a balcony, but I'm sure I'm dreaming :p

Thank you!

Is there any way to remove the barrier between verandas on the Summit? I have three veranda staterooms reserved on an upcoming Bermuda sailing, and we need to cancel one. Two are directly adjacent to one another; the other is a few rooms away. Trying to see if there is any benefit to having an adjacent room to my parents other than the convenience of being next door. It would be fun to be able to share a balcony, but I'm sure I'm dreaming :p

Thank you!

Hi - the barrier can't be removed. But a portion of it can be opened so one can go between adjacent staterooms via the balconies.

Edited: Oops - sorry - thought it could be opened. Apologies.

Thanks Wine-O for correcting me.

Edited by MarKay525

Yes, you can open a connecting panel between the balconies if you are willing and able to book 6144 + 6146 (concierge + sky suite) or else 6143 + 6145 (equivalent combination on other side of the ship).

Or if you want to splurge, either penthouse + its connecting sky suite.

Follow up question, since there are so many experts on here. I have 7144, 7142 and 7132. Need to cancel either 7142 or 7132. Any opinions on which is a better choice? I know they are basically the same, but 7142 looks like it's next to a suite that juts out (7140) so wondering if this will be an issue.

Thank you again!!

Follow up question, since there are so many experts on here. I have 7144, 7142 and 7132. Need to cancel either 7142 or 7132. Any opinions on which is a better choice? I know they are basically the same, but 7142 looks like it's next to a suite that juts out (7140) so wondering if this will be an issue.

Thank you again!!

A quick search in the Celebrity Cruises forum on here turned up this post:

"We feel a some empathy to the OP, but these days, cruisers need to do their own due diligence when it comes to booking cruises. Most TAs are simply order takers and if you book directly with a cruise line you often get similar service. If the OP had bothered to pull-up an online deck plan of the Summit this is what they would find:

"Staterooms 7142, 8102, 8108, 9094, and 9100 have smaller verandas that are semi-private."